The Asset management screen can be found under the Content menu in the LibGuides Universal Command Bar.
It can also be located as a shortcut from the LibGuides Dashboard.
From the Assets Management screen it is possible to see a list of all the assets that have been created in the libraries. The asset name, description, creator, created date and how many guides have it mapped are displayed as a list.
An asset can be edited or deleted from the Asset Management screen. Be careful when deleting as asset from this screen as it will also remove mapped versions of it too!
There are several things you can do on this screen:
- Add new assets - these include URL links, books from a catalog, documents/files, media/widgets or RSS feeds.
- Modify Assets - click the edit button in the Actions column to edit that asset. This will also update any mapped versions of this asset.
- Delete Assets - click the x button in the Actions column to delete an asset. This will also delete all mapped versions of this asset.
- Filter the Table - you can filter by asset type (link, book, etc.), name, description, and creation date by clicking on the table column header.
- Export Assets - Using the links just above the top right of the table you can export your assets as an Excel spreadsheet or a PDF. NB: This action will only export the assets displayed on the screen -- depending on how many assets are shown per page.