Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Your Academic library guide
What we can do for you.
The Library is here to help you continue your own professional development as well as provide support and advice in developing teaching and research resources for your subject area. This includes:
- Advice and guidance on developing and reviewing reading lists.
- Copyright & digitalisation
- Help in managing references and using reference management tools.
- Help in keeping up-to-date with information in your subject area (see subject guides relevant to your area)
- Are you conducting Research? Then check out our Subject Guide for Researchers. Or contact your Subject Liaison Librarian for help.