Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
One to one research consultations are available, subject to availability, with your subject Librarian. Staff, Researchers and Postgraduates can book with me directly,
Assumpta Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The research consultation normally takes one hour and during this hour you will be shown the major resources for research in your area and.
- how to develop effective research techniques
- means to identify, evaluate and locate appropriate resources
- construct effective search strategies to search specific electronic databases
- how to access services and resources provided by the Tus Library: Midlands and other libraries.
Extra Library facilities
Postgraduates and Researchers delve into their chosen topic in much greater detail than Undergraduates so their information needs are quite different.
Additonal library services and help is available to facilitate this.
- Additional library loan quotas
- Additional Inter-library loan credits
- Dedicated subject librarian
- Help and training with Citing and Referencing.
- Guidance on Literature Review creation.