Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Staff & Students can sign up for a series of research seminars that will repeat through the year. Sessions include:
- Database Searching and Developing a Literature Review
- Developing a Research Data Management Plan
- Developing your Research Profile: ORCID iD other Online Research profiles
- Understanding Altmetrics & Bibliometrics
- Where to Publish and how to avoid Predatory Publishing
The new schedule for 2020/21 with booking options will be announced shortly.