The general format below refers to a book with two authors.
If you are dealing with two editors instead of two authors, you would simply insert the names of the editors into the place where the authors' names are now, followed by "(Eds.)" without the quotation marks (see the Example). The rest of the format would remain the same.
- In-Text Citation (Paraphrase): (Author Surname & Author Surname, Year)
- In-Text Citation (Direct Quote): (Author Surname & Author Surname, Year, page number)
- Author Surname, First Initial. Second Initial., & Author Surname, First Initial. Second Initial. (Year). Book title: Subtitle. Publisher.
Example: In-Text Citation (Paraphrase): (Burley & Harris, 2002)
- In-Text Citation (Direct Quote): (Burley & Harris, 2002, p. 153)
- References Burley, J., & Harris, J. (Eds.). (2002). A companion to genetics. Blackwell.
- Reference Source: https://guides.himmelfarb.gwu.edu/